JOB VACANCIES AT ANGAL ST. LUKE HOSPITAL, NEBBI
|Job Title||Reports to||Responsible for|
|Senior Accountant||Hospital Administrator||Account Assistants and Cashiers|
|Radiographer/Sonographer||Medical Superintendent||Darkroom Attendant|
Date: February 17th, 2021
Angal St. Luke is a PNFP Hospital, owned by Nebbi Catholic Diocese and located in Nebbi District, Padyere County, Nyaravur Sub County. It is 3.5 Km off Pakwach-Arua Highway on the road to Parombo Town Council. Angal St Luke Hospital was founded in the 1940’s and has steadily evolved to provide preventive, promotive and palliative services expected of a general hospital. It serves as one of the general referral health facilities in the district, often times the main referral facility for Padyere Health Sub-District and Nebbi District at Large.
Angal St. Luke Hospital seeks to recruit staff in the following positions to add on to its vibrant and dynamic team of staff:
Job Title : Senior Accountant
Reports to : Hospital Administrator
Responsible for : Account Assistants and Cashiers
Job Purpose :
To manage financial transactions of the hospital, including expenditure accounts and
Accountability according to the financial regulations of the Hospital.
Key outputs and Responsibilities
- Financial transactions and expenditure for the hospital certified;
- Payments in the hospital verified and approved prior to authorisation ;
iii. Technical support and guidance to Hospital Management on financial matters provided;
- Annual and monthly financial statements of accounts prepared ;
- Bank reconciliation statements prepared and discrepancies ironed out ;
- Audit queries and inquiries answered; and
vii. Accounts Staff in the Hospital supervised and their performance evaluated.
viii. Asset register of the hospital is adequately updated
Person Desirable Specification
EITHER: An Honors Bachelor’s Degree in either Commerce (Accounting option) or Business Administration (Accounting option) or Business Studies (Accounting option) or Finance and Accounting plus a Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management or Business Administration from a recognized Institution;
OR Full professional qualification in Accountancy such as ACCA, CPA, ACIS and CPE obtained from a recognized awarding Institution/body accredited by ICPAU; Plus, a minimum of a Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management or Business Administration from a recognized Institution;
Knowledge in the use of Accounting software will be an added advangate (i.e. Pastel Accounting, Tally Accounting, Quickbook Accounting
At least 3 years of working experience as an Accountant in public or a reputable organization
(iii) Competences :
- Financial Management ;
- Accountability ;
- Staff Management ;
- Ethics and Integrity ;
- Information and communication technology;
- Communication ; and
- Time management.
- Job Title : Radiographer/Sonographer (1Psition)
Report to : Medical Superintendent
Responsible for : Darkroom Attendant
Job Purpose : To carry out radiographic Imaging and Ultra Sound scan for diagnosis treatment and management of patients.
- Preparing and submitting work plans and budget for radiographic activities in the hospital ;
- Preparing patients for radiographer investigation and treatment ;
- Carrying out radiographic Imaging and submit reports to the clinicians ;
- Providing protection to patients aganist radiation and radioactive materials ;
- Identifying and recommending referral of patients in need of specialized imaging ;
- Maintaining radiographic operational equipment ;
- Requisitioning and accounting for radiographic materials and sundries allocated ; and
- Preparing and submitting performance reports to relevant authorities.
- Must have a Diploma in Medical Radiography or an equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Must be registered and licensed with the Allied Health Professionals Council.
- Planning, Organizing and coordinating
- Guidance and counseling ;
- Records and information management ;
- Information Technology ;
- Concern for quality and standards ;
- Ethics and intergrity, and
- Time Management
QUALIFIED PERSONS SHOULD SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATIONS (DETAILED CV WITH COVERING LETTER PLUS COPIES OF ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS) TO THE HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICE, ANGAL ST. LUKE HOSPITAL P.O. 85 NEBBI OR EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED FOR INTERVIEWS. THE CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATIONS IS March 3rd, 2021
FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE VISIT SOME PUBLIC NOTICE BOARDS LIKE; NEBBI AND PAKWACH DISTRICT LOCAL GOVERNMENT NOTICE BOARDS, AND THE UCMB MAIL PORTAL.
THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION!
THE HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER